Our Purpose

Our goal is to provide a spot for tested, successful, and meaningful activities for practical teachers to utilize. Look for these regular features in addition to weekly blog posts: Tech. Tip Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday (quote or picture with no additional narrative), Doodad Day (reviews of items we use in the classroom).


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cute Frames

I use a lot of frames for my Teachers Pay Teachers products. They are very simple to create using PowerPoint, and they can make a big difference in the appearance of your finished product.


Follow the link below for a PDF tutorial on how to create your own frames.

I am also attaching a PDF that I made for a friend with examples of Boggle Letters in various purple and nautical frames. If you don't want to make your own Boggle Letters, I have a set with 20 different frames for sale on my TPT page (Click here) for only $1.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I just tried this and it was PERFECT! So much easier than making them in Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete